New PARts B2 Version 2 – Your Own B2E e-Commerce Solution
The latest version 2 release of PARts B2 means B2E or business-to-everyone.
Our new B2E engine means you can open your online shop to the world and retail while still supporting trade and wholesale customers with their own log-in and special pricing. Why turn away enquiry’s?
Direct linked to the PARts DB supplier database with over 600 possible suppliers and brands, deployable within 48 hours as your own e-commerce solution for auto parts and accessories sellers, suppliers, workshops and retailers.
PARts B2 now has the following features.
- Cloud based solution using your own sub-domain, example, acmeautoparts.partsb2.com.au linked from your web site as your own trade, reseller, retail or all round B2E online web store
- Be visible on the web and allow search engines to index your site and products for retail while keeping pricing and inventory data closed to your registered users.
- Unique PARts QuickSeach fuzzy technology allows user to search for anything, drop-downs are now optional
- Find part numbers by brand, compare products and run reverse lookups to see what a product fits
- Advanced filter functions for position, brand and product category’s
- Build and use your own custom product categories while still supporting TecDoc standard descriptions
- Compare products, search by OE or other trade numbers
- Lets your customers prepare quotes and orders using “PARts Jobs” or one-click ordering using our order cart
- Supports VIN lookup using “real time” industry supported data
- Supports service schedule, repair time and service products data from Autodata
- Extensive payment, discount price and integration options – read about the extended features here.
- Mobile responsive for tablets