PARts DB Online v184.108.40.206 to v220.127.116.11 update release summary
Here is a list of new features and BAU (business as usual) PARts DB Online updates for v18.104.22.168 to v22.214.171.124 dated 15-28th May 2019, v126.96.36.199 dated 21st Sept 2018 and v188.8.131.52 from 4th June 2018
Details of these updates have been available via the Alert feature on PARts DB Console but here is a published summary.
We are always working to improve your experience in PARtsDB platform through new features and improvements across the product.
Many improvements are made based on your feedback, so feel free to share your experience with us, good or bad!
Stand by for a further updates and release in the next few weeks including.;
- Product x country selection flags, choose which products are published for which countries.
- Truck and heavy duty NType vehicle table gap reports
- Faster reporting modules and much more
HERE IS WHAT’S NEW IN THE LATEST UPDATE V184.108.40.206 and V220.127.116.11
New features plus changes and updates
- A revised PARts Online UI with a smaller header for more working space.
- PARts Explorer now features IQ Search technology just like PARts B2
- TecAlliance Heavy Duty vehicle and truck N-Type module added for data maintenance.
- Now with country restrictions for products.
- Linked product feature added to the fitment level
- Product status now displays on Fitment pages
- Vehicles can be added to an existing Chassis Groups
- You can now edit chassis information of custom vehicles you created
HERE IS WHAT’S NEW IN THE LATEST UPDATE V18.104.22.168
- PARts Explorer search performance upgrade – we appreciate your time and want to have the best experience using our product. We have done a major rework on Explorer and made it many time faster so you can spend less time searching and more time doing productive work.
- Parent – child product feature now allows you to manage children from different brands you own
- Managed values like ChassisGroup, FootNotes, etc can now be shared between the brands
- Ability to copy a vehicle – you can now copy your own vehicle
- Copy fitment from one product to another
- Product list filter now allows you to apply filter to show parent products.
- Catalogue export has a checkbox to select if you want to include children products in the export or not
- Minor search bug in PSDL has been resolved
HERE IS WHAT’S NEW IN THE LATEST UPDATE V22.214.171.124
- Bulk image (including mapping) load –
- Try before you commit – test accounts for VIN and Rego service
- Adding product to a vehicle popup – changed sort order for new products to show up at the top
- Performance improvement on CED categories page