PARts DB Online v22.214.171.124 update release summary
Here is a list of new features and BAU (business as usual) PARts DB Online updates for v126.96.36.199, dated 2nd October 2020
Details of these updates are available via the Alert feature on PARts DB Console but here is a summary.
- Added the TecDoc Axles Standard Service for NType or truck heavy vehicles. This allows users to create fitment links to axles, which may be common across several heavy duty vehicles. For many products this provides a more accurate and more appropriate fitment than linking to vehicles while also making it easier to link products in bulk.
- Added the TecDoc ‘Immediate Display’ flag to attributes. If this flag is checked in PARts Console, the attribute will show up on search result pages without needing to click onto the product. It essentially flags the attribute as being pertinent to the users’ correct selection of a product.
- You can now search by attribute ID, as well as attribute name, when looking through attributes in CED Categories.
- Fixed a brand access issue for Enterprise customers.
We are always working to improve your experience in the PARts DB platform through new features and improvements across the product. Many improvements are made based on your feedback, so feel free to share your experience with us, good or bad! Stand by for a further update and release in the next few weeks including:
- Ability to copy fitments between vehicle IDs.
- Ability to export report from the Import/Export function in .xlsx (Microsoft Excel) format.