PARts DB Online v188.8.131.52 update release summary
Here is a list of new features and BAU (business as usual) PARts DB Online updates for v184.108.40.206, dated 12th October 2020
Details of these updates are available via the Alert feature on PARts DB Console, but here is a summary.
- Fitments within the same brand can now be copied from one vehicle to another. This time saving feature means that if you have multiple vehicles that all share one or more fitments, you no longer have to define these fitments individually for each vehicle. Read more about fitment copy here.
- All exports in the Import/Export section of PARts Console can now be exported as Excel files, in addition to CSV. This allows you to get data in the format you need it. All import functions now support Excel files too. Read more about Excel format here.
- When deleting a CED category, if there are more than 10 sub-categories beneath it, the system will require you to confirm deletion before the operation is performed.
- Various minor bugs removed.
We are always working to improve your experience in the PARts DB platform through new features and improvements across the product. Many improvements are made based on your feedback, so feel free to share your experience with us, good or bad! Stand by for a further update and release in the next few weeks including:
- Fitment Data Bulk Upload.
- TecDoc Engine Data service.