PARts DB Online v188.8.131.52 update release summary
Here is a list of new features and BAU (business as usual) PARts DB Online updates for v184.108.40.206, dated 23th March 2021
Details of these updates are available via the Alert feature on PARts DB Console, but here is a summary.
- Fitments can now be copied between vehicles in PARts Console. This provides a convenient way to add new fitments without needing to enter all of the fitment details from scratch. For example, if a new TecDoc vehicle is released for a facelift version of a particular car, you could simply copy over your existing fitments to this new vehicle if they are still applicable.
- Our PARts IQ Search (demo here) now finds products via supersession link. For example, if you search for a new version of a particular product, the IQ search will also find superseded versions and vice versa. This is setup using the superseding link within PARts Console.
- Fitment Rich Content can now be exported in a ‘one line per fitment’ format for easier viewing and interpretation.
- The speed of the product search within the Products tab of PARts Console has been increased.
- Linked products quantity can now be changed when mass editing fitment details.
We are always working to improve your experience in the PARts DB platform through new features and improvements across the product. Many improvements are made based on your feedback, so feel free to share your experience with us, good or bad! Stand by for a further update and release in the next few weeks including:
- PARts Explorer UI upgrade.
- Various enhancements to CED Criteria, Linked Products and Kitting/Bundling.