v6.2.17 PARts Online update release summary
Here is a list of new PARts DB Online features and updates available under v22.214.171.124 release, dated 2nd September 2021
Details of these updates are available via the Alert feature on PARts DB Console, but here is a summary.
- TecRMI have added a Vehicle Image Service that you can use to link to KType to improve your website user experience. PARts can now offer TecDoc image subscribers a local connection to this via PARts API.
- We’ve added Axle API’s and ID’s for better truck and heavy vehicle data integration
- API update for Enterprise companies for more and better 2-way product data integration
- We’ve added additional comments field in CED Kitting and Bundling as well as CED Linked Products for richer Seller data
- New ability to create CED Criteria with normalised lookup values rather than just free text.
- Auto-assign Footnote codes when adding a new footnote
- Addition of Product Set filter to catalogue exports
- Chassis codes for Ntypes now included in exports
- Fitment level linked products export (showing “Sort Nr” of linked products on each fitment-product link) now available
- Companies can now select multiple brands for supplier reports
- Rego search – Filter mode results improved when multiple VIN’s are returned.
We are always working to improve your experience in the PARts DB platform through new features and improvements across the product. Many improvements are made based on your feedback, so feel free to share your experience with us, good or bad! Stand by for a further update and release in the next few weeks including:
- Upgrades to subscription management functionality.
- Major improvements and additions to CED, Enterprise and more.